exploring one of the greatest senses

Everyday surprises in the life of an amateur smeller

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Odorific Discovery #7

The Good Smell:
Campfire
I am sure all of us have experienced camping in one way or another. We all know that camping is not complete without a campfire! The aroma of the "Campfire" loves to infiltrate your clothes with a smoky outdoor smell. This smell has a special place in my heart!




The Bad Smell:
The stuff inside of trash cans
We all know the smell of a stinky trash can. The trash can itself does not smell but the things inside all mixed together leave a cringing odor. Whenever I smell the garbage, I always smell old bananas. I might even conclude that the odor of all the things in the trash end up smelling like old bananas. Unfortunately, I only have my own nose to make this conclusion. What do you think? Does your trash smell like old bananas?

No comments:

Post a Comment