exploring one of the greatest senses

Everyday surprises in the life of an amateur smeller

Monday, April 19, 2010

Whiff Announcement #9

The Good Smell:
Coffee
I love love love this smell! I know many people who love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste. Well, I am a taste and smell fanatic for coffee. I have always wanted to work in a coffee shop so I could drink as much coffee as I wanted! Waking up to the smell of coffee is a real delight and a great start to a long day!


The Bad Smell:
The mystery smell in the fridge
Have any of experienced opening your fridge and smelling a foul odor and not knowing where it came from? I have. When I was in college, I neglected my fridge and smelled the moldy sour smell that lurked in it. Now I know to always keep my fridge clean so the "mystery" smell will never lurk in my presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment