exploring one of the greatest senses

Everyday surprises in the life of an amateur smeller

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Smell Encounter #6



The Good Smell:
Gasoline
Every-time I fill up, I always enjoy the smell of gasoline. I couldn't tell you why, but it always brings back good memories when I take a whiff.



The Bad Smell:
Stinky Feet
This smell makes me gag. Whenever I smell stinky feet, it reminds me of mold. I'm not really sure why, but it just does. I actually know a couple people to like the smell of stinky feet... the reason I will never know. To those of you who have stinky feet -->wear a pair of socks with your shoes and use Febreze.

1 comment:

  1. so true...

    now if someone with stinky feet covered their feet in gasoline would the said stinky feet still be stinky?

    ReplyDelete